- Oishi, K., & Klavins, E. (2014). Framework for Engineering Finite State Machines in Gene Regulatory Networks. ACS Synthetic Biology, 3(9), 652–665.
- Jang, S. S., Oishi, K. T., Egbert, R. G., & Klavins, E. (2012). Specification and simulation of synthetic multicelled behaviors. ACS Synthetic Biology, 1(8), 365–374.
- Oishi, K., & Klavins, E. (2011). Biomolecular implementation of linear I/O systems. IET Systems Biology, 5, 252.
Conference and Poster Abstracts
- Bershtyn, A., Klein, D., Oishi, K., & Eckhoff, P. (2015). Where to strengthen care: model-based triangulation of trends in the HIV care cascade. In 8th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention.
- Bershtyn, A., Klein, D., Oishi, K., & Eckhoff, P. (2014). Modeling the Impact of Targeting Treatment and Prevention to the Migrant Populatio of Male Miners in a Generalized Epidemic Setting. In HIV Research for Prevention.
- Selinger, C., Bershteyn, A., Oishi, K., & Eckhoff, P. (2014). Intra-host Model of Transmitted Tenofovir Resistance after Breakthrough Infection with Topical HIV PrEP. In HIV Research for Prevention.
- Oishi, K., & Klavins, E. (2013). Finite State Machines and Turing Universal Computation in Cells. In 6th International Meeting on Synthetic Biology.
- Oishi, K., Jang, S. S., Egbert, R., & Klavins, E. (2012). gro: Specification and Programming of Multi-celled Behavior. In q-bio.
- Jang, S. S., Havens, K., Guseman, J., Pierre-Jerome, E., Bolton, N., Moss, B., … Klavins, E. (2012). Engineering with auxin: characterization of a synthetic signal processing toolbox. In q-bio.
- Bishop, J., Oishi, K., & Klavins, E. (2011). Feedback-regulated RNA fuel for DNA circuits. In 17th International Conference on DNA Computing and Molecular Programming.
- Oishi, K., Chen, Y., & Klavins, E. (2011). Implementing Autonomous Linear Systems with DNA. In 17th International Conference on DNA Computing and Molecular Programming.
- Epidemiological Modeling Disease Transmission Kernel for HIV. Health Econometrics and Epidemiology Research Office, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, October 23, 2014.
- A Framework for Implementing Finite State Machines in Gene Regulatory Networks, Molecular Programming Project Workshop, Oxnard, CA, December 14, 2013.
- Implementing Finite State Machines with Gene Regulatory Networks. University of California San Fran- cisco, March 29, 2013.
- Using See-Saw Gates and Linear Systems to Implement an Oscillator. University of Washington, January 21, 2011.
- Approximating Linear Systems with DNA Reactions. Molecular Programming Project Workshop, Oxnard, CA, January 9, 2009.
- Stability and Control for a Class of Dynamic Legged Climbers. Carnegie Mellon University, May 11, 2006.